Fair Warning:

FAIR WARNING:

Do not expect any manner of consistency, relevancy, or coloring within the lines on this blog. Such qualities may in fact be found here on rare occasion. But it's just better not to expect them.

Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

On a Whim on a Wednesday: Okay, School. Bring it On!


As you probably know, college and I have had quite the rough history.

And as each new semester approaches, I get a new bout of MOTIVATION.

And I pretty much ROCK the first 2-3 weeks.

And then... meh.

Life happens.

But do I let this cycle stop me?

NO WAY!
(Said like the kids in "The Magic Schoolbus," intro song.)

Because, with as much difficulty school and I have caused each other, it honestly is just about my
favorite thing ever....

Because I like classes.
I like learning.
I like teachers,
(even the crazy ones).
I like studying.
I like homework.

Not to mention being on THIS amazing campus:





Yeah.
I love it.

And this coming Monday just so happens to be the first day of Fall Semester.

And I just so happen to be taking THESE awesome classes:

Advanced Writing/Critical Thinking
University Orchestra
Business for the Professional Artist
Watercolor I
Printmaking I


Excited OUT OF MY MIND,
Monica.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You classes sound amazing! Advanced writing!!! I need to hear more about this. Man, the right side of your brain is going to go crazy this semester, is it not? Well, enjoy, good luck, and hold on through the meh part. :) You can do it!