Fair Warning:

FAIR WARNING:

Do not expect any manner of consistency, relevancy, or coloring within the lines on this blog. Such qualities may in fact be found here on rare occasion. But it's just better not to expect them.

Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Getting Tired. (It's a good thing).


Today is "Green and Thrifty Thursday."

And I found my thoughts turning to recycling/upcycling/reusing/repurposing/all-those-other-terms-that-get-thrown-around-these-days.

And I thought about THESE in particular:


...and how they pile up.

not. cool.

Because something tells me those things aren't exactly biodegradable...
Besides, would we even WANT that stuff
seeping into the ground?

Blech.

And so after a lovely little google image search, 
I came across THESE:



 And, my personal favorite:


But for the rest of us who don't make elephant sculptures 
in our spare time,
there are always options like these:


How nice.

Are you tired of your same old planters? ...ha.
Monica.



No comments: