Fair Warning:

FAIR WARNING:

Do not expect any manner of consistency, relevancy, or coloring within the lines on this blog. Such qualities may in fact be found here on rare occasion. But it's just better not to expect them.

Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Flashback Friday


Hooray!!!!

I have been most exuberantly excited for this theme.

And, seeing as it is relatively self explanatory... I think I'll just skip the introduction and go on ahead and make a real-life post about it.

Brilliant.

Here follows a series of photographs depicting the transition from childhood to awkwardness to maturity, featuring my little sister and myself:

(although, the "maturity" part may or may not have ever actually happened... you be the judge).



































Well, that last one may not have been us.

But pretty close.

I ride Shamu backwards,
Monica.



3 comments:

katilda said...

oh. my. gosh. these pictures made me indescribably happy. sooo funny! shroom heads for the win!

Laura! said...

ah! I don't know what to comment on first... I like how it jumps from us being cute and little to unbearably awkward haha Oh, that ski lift picture... We should definitely reenact these pictures

Laura! said...

at least the sea world one